The Sr. Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing existing and new customer relationships, selling MICRODYN-NADIR products and solutions, and driving profitable business growth.
The Sr. Sales Account Manager is a remote position, working from a home office. This is a full-time, salaried position.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Identifies and meets the needs of current clients and prospects by promoting and selling MICRODYN-NADIR products.
- Demonstrates sales excellence and inspires excellence in others.
- Recognizes, anticipates, and solves customer problems resulting in business opportunities and revenue growth.
- Defines annual, value-creating personal goals consistent with business strategy.
- Achieves sales goals and objectives in assigned territory as derived by business strategies and marketing plans.
- Effectively closes orders and negotiates sales agreements.
- Works with Product Management to maximize gross unit returns (prices).
- Develops account plans for key customers.
- Develops and builds relationships with internal and external customers and influencers.
- Produces appropriate sales forecasts and can capitalize on and/or compensate for market changes.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of membrane applications, competitors, channel partners, and influencers. High degree of familiarity with all assigned MICRODYN-NADIR products and targeted applications.
- Solves customer problems by working collaboratively with appropriate internal resources.
- Understands and proactively analyzes customer’s product and service needs, industry, and business.
- Shares business and industry intelligence with Sales Management, Product Management, and Technical Service.
- Participates in conferences and industry meetings as appropriate.
- Develops and gives oral and written presentations to customers, industry players, and MICRODYN-NADIR business leaders as needed.
- Performs job duties with business ethics that represent the company in accordance with its values and vision.
- Other duties as assigned
A university degree in an engineering or business discipline is required unless the candidate has previous experience with assigned products.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role and previous experience with membrane products is preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated history of goal accomplishment and revenue growth
- Passion for sales
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Ability to combine technical aptitude and commercial ability
- Ability to grow sales by developing key relationships
- Ability to work effectively from a virtual or mobile office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently (self-starter)
- Listens well and asks critical questions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
No supervisory responsibilities
This position may require moderate to extensive travel within an assigned geography.
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Work is usually performed in a production and office environment, utilizing lab, industrial, and office equipment. The job may require the employee to safely handle, use, and dispose of chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and write in a professional manner. The employee is also required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
To fulfill the requirements of the essential duties and responsibilities, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements and environmental characteristics described above are representative of the knowledge, skills, ability, and physical elements necessary for the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.