Our Global Product Manager (PM) will be responsible for the strategy and management of the Water & Wastewater Spirals product family, with the goal of maximizing the long-term revenue growth and profitability of the business.
The Global PM will be focused on reverse osmosis and nanofiltration elements for water and wastewater treatment (brands: OLTREMARE, MICRODYN, TRISEP).
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Fano (PU), Italy. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- As a market expert, the PM analyzes and understands the market and how it will evolve, developing the global product portfolio roadmap and strategic priorities in alignment with global teams to ensure growth opportunities while properly responding to customer needs.
- Support the Sales organization by defining the target market, crafting the value proposition, developing expertise on customer buying criteria, target customer segmentation, and competition, to create strategies to win in the market. Assume ownership for the pricing and profitability of the products; support in Tendering and Projects, contribute to sales pipeline. Monitors portfolio performance success metrics and KPIs.
- Support the Marketing organization, contributing to the creation of product marketing materials, sales tools, product training, and more. Translates technical capabilities and features into meaningful customer benefits and messages.
- Collaborate with R&D to drive next generation value propositions rigorously. Generates novel ideas for defining and bringing to market innovative products and technologies.
- Participate in the S&OP process and provide regular sales updates and forecasts.
Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Environmental, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering or equivalent/related field
Training and Experience:
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position gained in the international water technology industry. Previous experience as a Sales Manager and/or Technical Service Engineer and/or Product Marketing greatly preferred.
This position may require moderate to extensive global travel
- English (fluent) required; Italian and German would be an advantage
- Membrane market and products in water & wastewater applications
- Sales experience and knowledge of sales process within water & wastewater industry
- Self-starter with high motivation to achieve goals
- Ability to coach and work with others, especially those in other functions
- An understanding of financial and business analysis
- A forward thinking, customer-focused, creative mind
- A passion for excellence and a proven ability to succeed
- Ability to build consensus quickly
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Work is usually performed in a production, warehouse, and office environment, utilizing standard safety and environmental and office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to move and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
To fulfill the requirements of the essential duties and responsibilities, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements and environmental characteristics described above are representative of the knowledge, skills, ability, and physical elements necessary for the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.