We are looking for a Controller to join our Accounting, Finance & Control Dept. by responding directly to the CFO. Salary commensurate to the real experience gained in the role. We offer a young, informal yet challenging environment.
This is a full-time position. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
- SAP knowledge (FI-CO)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Solid communication, technology, and analytical skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Coordinate ERP migration to SAP4HANA, according to Group requirements
- Support the CFO to prepare budgets and forecast
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
- Prepare special reports on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis for Headquarters
- Analyze variances and communicate explanations to management with recommended actions
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain internal controls
- Collaborate with Plant Manager and Technical Department to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, prepare data for operational KPI, understand operations, and lead the development of complex analysis
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in economics/finance. Master’s degree in related area of study a plus.
5 years prior experience in a similar role within an international, highly-structured company
Fluency in English