Working for MICRODYN-NADIR
MICRODYN-NADIR is a global manufacturing company that produces membrane filtration products. We are the water treatment unit of global filtration leader MANN+HUMMEL. We have locations across the globe including North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Our industry focus includes water purification, food, dairy, wastewater, specialty, developmental and emerging membrane markets.
We pride ourselves in producing high quality and innovative products as well as having a comfortable professional working environment. MICRODYN-NADIR welcomes dedicated individuals to apply to our staff, whether new to the membrane industry or experienced professionals.
- Quality Manager – Goleta, CA
- Production Operator – Goleta, CA
- Electrical Maintenance Technician – Goleta, CA
- Facilities Manager – Goleta, CA
- Principal Membrane Chemist – Goleta, CA or Wiesbaden, Germany
- R&D Ingenieur Membranherstellung – Wiesbaden, Germany
- Health, Safety, & Environmental Coordinator – Goleta, CA
- Material Control Specialist – Goleta, CA
For additional job openings, please visit the MANN+HUMMEL jobs and careers page.
MICRODYN-NADIR offers a comprehensive benefits package. For specifics, please inquire when you apply.
Experienced professionals are highly valued at MICRODYN-NADIR and are encouraged to submit resumes directly to Human Resources. We frequently hire experienced individuals with backgrounds in manufacturing, engineering and administrative functions.
Please visit the Contact Us page to find a Human Resources representative in your area.
E-VERIFY® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY