Membrane Filtration with Tradition
MICRODYN-NADIR is the technology leading membrane and module supplier for the micro-, ultra- and nano filtration worldwide.
The membrane division of the former Hoechst AG which used to be known as NADIR Filtration was founded in 1966. In 2003, NADIR Filtration and MICRODYN Modulbau, whose roots go back to the AKZO AG, merged and have been an important player in the membrane market as MICRODYN-NADIR ever since.
- NADIR® – Membranes and Formats
- BIO-CEL® – Submerged Modules (Membrane Bioreactors (MBR))
- AQUADYN® – Hollow Fiber Modules for Water Filtration
- SPIRA-CEL® – Spiral Wound Modules
- SEPRODYN®– Modules for fine Filtrarion
- MICRODYN – Tubular and Capillary Modules
- ULTRADYN – Hollow Fiber Modules for Ultrafiltration
- MAXIDYN – Tubular Modules
With its well-known brands MICRODYN-NADIR holds important key market positions in different markets.
Markets and Applications for our Membranes and Modules
- Municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment
- Pharma and Biotech
- Chemical industry
- E-Coat / Automotive
Membrane Technology Worldwide: Global Network – anchored in Germany
MICRODYN-NADIR’s headquarters and main production facility for our membranes and modules (flat membrane, Membrane Bioreactors (MBR), spiral wound modules, tubular modules, capillary modules) are located in Wiesbaden, Germany with additional production facilities in Singapore (hollow fiber modules) and Xiamen/China (spiral wound modules and tubular modules). Being the new headquarter of MANN+HUMMEL´s Water Division since the 100% acquisition of MICRODYN-NADIR through MANN+HUMMEL in February 2015, MICRODYN-NADIR is also present with sales offices in Raleigh/USA as well as in Jundiaí/Brazil. MICRODYN-NADIR has 220 employees worldwide of which approximately 100 are based at the headquarter and main production location in Wiesbaden.